{{ notfound }}

What travel documents do I need to board a Royal Caribbean cruise ship (Canada)?


For US Sailings: Canadians will require their passport with a minimum of 6 months validity post the return of your sailing.

For International Sailings: Canadians will require their passport book with a minimum of 6 months validity post the return of your sailing and any applicable visas that are required for entry and exit from the country.

It is important that the name on your reservation be exactly as it is stated on your passport or other official proof of nationality. If your name has changed since your document was issued (e.g., marriage or divorce), it is required that you update the document with the new name or provide an official supporting document (e.g., a state, county or province issued marriage license, divorce decree or legal name change document) of the name change. All documents must be the original or a notarized copy. Additionally, if you are using an identification (e.g., driver's license) and a citizenship document ( e.g., birth certificate), then BOTH documents must match the name on your reservation. Otherwise, it may result in delay or possible denial of boarding. 

Still need help? Contact Us

Get support by Phone or Email

My Personas