{{ notfound }}

What if I’m traveling with a minor and I’m not their parent or legal guardian?


Adults who are not the parent or legal guardian of a minor traveling with them must present an original, notarized letter signed by the child's parent(s) authorizing the adult to take the child on the specific cruise, supervise the child, and allow emergency medical treatment to be administered, if needed.

This is necessary even when the adult traveling is part of the child’s extended family (i.e. aunts, uncles, grandparents, etc). To make it easy for you, we have a sample letter you can use. The letter can be downloaded here.

Download the Form

Still need help? Contact Us

Get support by Phone or Email

My Personas