Port of Honolulu - Pier 2
521 Ala Moana Blvd,
Honolulu, HI 96813
Royal Caribbean Directions to Honolulu, Hawaii Cruise Terminal:
From Honolulu International Airport (HNL) to pier - 6 miles, approximately 30 minutes:
- Go north on Rogers Boulevard toward N Nimitz Highway for 0.1 miles
- Turn right onto Highway 92 N Himitz Highway for 5 miles
- Nimitz Highway becomes Ala Moana Boulevard
- Turn right on Channel Street across from the Restaurant Row area
- Once on Channel Street, the cruise terminal is on the right-hand side
From Waikiki to pier:
- Travel on Ala Wai Boulevard heading west
- Turn left onto Lipeepee Street, then turn right onto Hobron Lane
- Turn right onto Ala Moana Boulevard. (Hotels along Ala Moana Boulevard start here)
- Turn left on Channel Street (across from Restaurant Row area)
- Once on Channel Street the cruise terminal is on the right hand side
Note: If using Google Maps, be sure to search “Pier 2 Cruise Ship Terminal.” Google Maps has mistakenly listed another “Pier 2” that appears 4 miles away from the cruise ship terminal.
No parking information is available.
* All rates and prices are subject to change.
** Royal Caribbean is not responsible for theft or damage to vehicles.